More Than Just a Summer Job
Work and learn in a variety of areas within PMC's different business groups. You’ll gain invaluable industry knowledge to supplement your studies and get a head start on securing a full-time role. Following three summer work terms and graduation, our summer interns are typically offered full-time employment with PMC.
Am I Eligible?
You must be in your first year of studies, working toward an applicable undergraduate degree and be able to commit to a three-and-a-half-month to four-month summer work term.
Compensation and Benefits
As a summer intern, you will receive competitive compensation that increases with each summer term. You’ll enjoy being based in our downtown Calgary offices with an on-site gym, employee lounge, and social events with colleagues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. When does PMC recruit for the Summer Internship Program?
We start recruiting in the winter semester (January) for the upcoming summer internship in May.
- 2. What disciplines does PMC recruit for?
PMC primarily recruits for the following disciplines:
- Business programs, including Energy Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Risk Management;
- Engineering programs, including Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Petroleum;
- Environmental Science;
- Computer Information Systems; and
- Human Resources
- 3. How long are PMC’s internships?
PMC's internships in the Calgary, Alberta office are organized for the summer months. Internships start in May and are usually four months long. You'll complete three work terms, each in a different area. After completing the PMC Summer Internship Program, you will have 12 months of relevant work experience.